Friday 10 October 2014

Lookpost : October rain

I haven't done one of these in a while and the weather has been so temperamental, plus juggling school taking pictures requires time. I recently bought a matching two piece from Mr Price and it's by far one of my favourite items in my wardrobe. The matchy-matchy trend is making waves in the fashion industry and since I have never been one to shy away from bold prints, I just had to have it. For those who are not daring enough to wear a matching set, the top or the skirt can be swapped around for more neutral items such as high waisted black shorts or a white blouse. Just have fun with it, I do.
Photo credit : Loyiso Lloyd Yakho
 skirt and top - both from MR P at Mr. Price
shoes- Mr Price
denim jacket - thrift store
Hat - Cotton On
Sunglasses - Cotton On
rings- YDE







x

1 comment: