Saturday 6 December 2014

Lookpost : Holla Summer

Hello,
It has been a while right? I apologize for my silence but I have been wrapping things up with school and trying to get internships/jobs whilst I plan my new exciting adventure in Cape Town. I have been doing a little bit of shopping and hope to show you some of my finds. Of course with me, comfort is always key and I like to keep it simple but edgy. I also love prints and I'm a big fan of the Mr. Price range created by local designer Anisa Mpungwe. I hope you enjoy the look, I am also embracing my natural hair a lot more now, giving the braids a break.

Photo credit : mom (because she is the best)
Dress: Anisa Mpungw for Mr.P
Shoes: Converse All Stars in white leather
Bag: Mr. P
Sunglasses: Cotton On
Bangles: Street vendor











xx



2 comments: