Tuesday 23 December 2014

Styling : I LOVE Holidays


Hello,
I figured I have not done one of these in a while and because I am about quality over quantity I thought I should create a set which is relevant to my life right now and that is Summer in South Africa. This comes with the need to be comfortable but look stylish and cool. When the sun is out, I still like to wear black and who does not love black? Here are my picks of some essential if you are needing some outfit inspiration for that beach party on the 26th or that sunset pool party you and your friends are planning, you can never go wrong with a good outfit and great company :)
SUMMER IN SOUTH AFRICA


1 comment:

  1. Totally love black it matches with anything and of course for the sliming effect it has....love every item

    ReplyDelete