Monday 22 December 2014

MOSAERT by Stromae





As you have noticed, I'm pretty obsessed with creatives, especially those who thrive in more than one field of creativity. Belgian musician Stromae, who is one of the most interesting musicians in my opinion has created his second capsule collection which is just as great as his music. Mosaert is in the same vein as my music. I do it to express my vision, to learn and, above all, to have fun,” says Paul Van Haver, alias Stromae. While the venture may seem unexpected, Stromae has always shown a strongpoint of view in fashion, which is evident in his music videos. His outfits are colourful, vivid and electrifying. So in essence we should have seen this coming right? I love the patterns in his collection and this new one especially features clothing that both men and women can wear. I also appreciate the African wax influence in the patterns that are used, I am sure the fashion world will be watching this fascinating creative very closely.




No comments:

Post a Comment